Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Allow force fields to be placed on top of props

Talbot

I wouldn't put it on props because if someone unnails and prop explodes, bye bye force field. It would probly be better to disable the force field proximity limitations to props.

While I'm intrigued by this idea, I'm going to agree with @welchnome with this. If a Forcefield can be placed on props, specifically nailed props, what's going to happen if that prop gets unailed or destroyed by zombies? Will the Forcefield instantly break? Would it just float as if the nailed prop was still there?

This is something to think about because while there's convenience with enabling the Forcefield to be placed on barricades, there must be some severe drawback with this.

I just happened to think, if it's proximity is disabled, then electropus can't short circut it because the attack would be blocked by props. If we could disable proximity and have the attack still hit the forcefield through the props without humans getting hit through props, then we'd be good to go with this. 

Edited by welchnome
forgot go