Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Snowyamur

hud disable Option to Disable the Entire HUD | ZS Suggestion

Option to Disable the Entire HUD  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want an option available under "HG Options" to disable the entire HUD for the purpose of video recording, creation, and media?

• Yes
    • No

I was just thinking, but after watching some of @GT4tube's strange ZS videos, I noticed that he does his best to remove as much of the HUD as possible, but not all of the HUD components are removed. The kill feed and chat are still displayed even when GT4Tube chooses to enter a filming mode, or camera mode of sorts, to record his videos.

I was thinking that, to the benefit of [probably] making ZS trailers and/ or videos, or just when we want to make playing the ZS more realistic, there would be an option to disable the entire HUD and the option to disable the entire HUD by its components.

If the player wanted to disable their HUD by components, these would be the options:

• Disable kill feed
  • Disable chat
  • Disable point scores, team size, and round timer
  • Disable health display
  • Disable ammo display
  • Disable nail health display
  • Disable wave indicators
  • Disable boss indicators
  • Disable healing indicators
  • Disable damage number floaters
  • Disable point floaters
  • Disable damage indicators
  • Disable Bonus Crate effect display
  • Disable Arsenal Crate and Resupply ownership names
  • Disable Arsenal Crate and Resupply spy display

Note: if the player chooses to disable their entire HUD, none of the options above can be selected.

If the player wanted to disable their entire HUD in one go, the option would be this:

• Disable the entire HUD

Note: if the player happens to have already selected components of the HUD to remove, selecting the option to remove the entire HUD will keep the initial settings for removed HUD components upon deselecting this option.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

Edited by Snowyamur

Believe me @BOSCH, I wish this was integrated into ZS so that I could make fun videos for ZS without the HUD. @GT4tube already does that, but I thought why not help him out and make this possible for him to do?

Edited by Snowyamur

Ye this is a good idea. It doesn't damage the experience in any way due to it being optional. I say yes yes and yes. Plus how DARE you forget about roberazo and his vids? They are gud too :)

Edited by F00L
  • Thanks 1

Ye this is a good idea. It doesn't damage the experience in any way due to it being optional. I say yes yes and yes. Plus how DARE you forget about roberazo and his vids? They are gud too :)

@F00L

For all intents and purposes, this suggestion is NOT geared towards changing gameplay in ANY way. It's supposed to be an optional thing for people like GT4Tube and me to record videos and make them more cinematic-like. If people wanted to make it "gameplay-changing," they can set it off to make ZS more realistic in a sense.

Also, I wasn't aware that @Roberazo did ZS videos.

• Like 1

Nice Snowyman suggestion! :)

Hide HUD for Spectator mode yeah.

and in gameplay survival are fine show hud something found epic 1hp health luck, epic in chat, epic many kill list, meme etc etc..

Edited by GT4tube