Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ZS shouldn't be the only server.

There were multiple gamemode attempts and they all end up with the same result.

Perp was populated until it drop to 0 with several revive attempts ending up having it populated for a few weeks then drop to 0.

TTT was in the same situation and Cinema rarely get populated and the only time it got populated was during movie nights(and even then it was mostly just us posting random videos then instantly voteskipped).

Dark RP was an idea but no one want to work on it.

You can see there were multiple attempts. As far for the future of Gmod,ZS will likely to be the only server that I see will remain populated.

If we try to revive other game modes, they'll end up like with what happened the last time we tried to revive PERP: server pop. jumps in the 20s, and a day later, the server pop. returns to 0, and then a month later, the server pop. still remains at 0, being officially dead in the process.

As much as I would like to have other Garry's Mod servers, ZS, alongside DarkRP, Murder, and Prop Hunt, are the four most populated game modes on ZS.

I mean, maybe we can start a Murder server, only to watch it die like PERP. In that case, sorry, I'm a no on this. We are at a stage where investing more into something that's going to die is a risky move that will hurt us more than help.