Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey look guys, we can post here again! also, whats your thoughts on competitive ZE?

Redr

9 minutes ago, McLovin81 said:

How bout just removing ZE in general ?

No, many people would flame HGZS for that and why dont you complain about OBJ while your at it? Its the same concept. Boring zombie gameplay, often dying within 2 seconds, you do OBJs in both ZE and OBJ and the humans almost always have the advantage untill something goes wrong.

competitive ZE has its flaws, but its definitely better than classic.

pros

-zombies get a better chance at redeeming so as to not spending the whole round as zombie.

cons

-instant redeeming and taking advantage of that by pointwhoring (like pikachu described)

-redeeming at the end and getting a free win.

theres probably more but i'd say focusing on the two cons i listed would make it more appealing to everyone IMO

cons

-instant redeeming and taking advantage of that by pointwhoring (like pikachu described)

-redeeming at the end and getting a free win.

I would like to add that w/ Competitive ZE, random and auto-balanced redeeming is a thing, which is annoying to deal with given the zombie count never overwhelms the human count, and that makes Competitive ZE pointless to play when there's no real challenge or fear of losing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...