Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Are Bhop script allowed?

Clancy

Unfortunately, I don't have any evidence even footage. But, I know his name he was Scrube or Scrub with furry steam picture profile and also the name has '||' on his name? But, I don't have evidence for this. Ask Wayne with Russian name in the first sentence. He knows who did bhop script because he was getting chase too.

Edited by Clancy

Honestly, if u want to tell by speed, usually someone going at a velocity of 800 or more could be most likely scripting. Most bhoppers can go at a velocity of 300-600. (300 being basically a bit faster than butcher) To know what ~800 is, picture the auto bhop at end of map, once either team loses and going at max speed in ur bhops.

16 minutes ago, Kirbs said:

Yes, they are allowed, since it's practically impossible to gain bhop speed on zs, even with macros, due to how jumping in zs works.

Lol bhop scripts arent allowed, also its possible to gain bhop speed in ZS btw, just u cant get crazy speeds as in 800 velocity as I previously said, well 800 speed is just very very very hard, but u can get 300-600 velocity which is faster than the average velocity for humans. On the note of bhopping, its best to use spacebar I.M.O as the delay in scroll bhop is too long. 

Edited by Senpai Abraham

@Clancy You have my sincere condolences, but you have to know that rushing out of the barricade means you are at risk. Whether it is a wraith or a bhopping nightmare you don't know what will happen and you might as well consider the worse in the future, a quad damage zombie, a double damage ancient nightmare. That is why humans make barricade so that nightmare don't kill them the way he killed you.