Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible CS:GO and TF2 issues

animefreakq

This may seem unorthadox, however I highly advise not playing the 2 games for a while, already massive amounts of people have reported trojans in their files, and as such I would recommend, even though it is our divisions, staying away from the game, or check your PC for viruses often. GMod was fortunate to not get affected, however for the other divisions affected, be extremely careful when you play said games.

• Like 1

I'm not an expert on this issue, but my response to this would be to stay away from TF2 and CS:GO for a while and just play other games. Better to be safe than sorry when it comes to not only your mental and physical health as the primary, but your digital health (software) as the secondary.

Make sure to have software that detects and removes computer viruses and malware from your files. I recommend installing Malwarebytes if you want to ensure you keep trojans out of your PC/laptop. It has a 2-week trial, and all the features you get are not free, but for its yearly price, it's worth it if you can afford it.