Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Thanksgiving Raffle

Benz

I am thankful for the HeLLsGamers Community as a whole, no matter the division the morale across the board is positive which is what I like to see. Also like how the friendships among myself and others that comes from dedication and a willingness to understand one another.

Other that I am thankful for my family, especially in the days we are living in.

I'm thankful for all of the people here on HG. I don't think I have been apart of an online community like HG. I have had the privilege to meet so many new people on HG and make many friends. I really enjoy JB and I am glad that it is doing better than ever. TSR

I enjoy most is we can all come together and have a good, fun time when real life sucks. I’m most thankful for my family for being supportive of me during this crazy stuff I got going on, and also very thankful my baby boy is as happy and healthy as can be!

• Like 2

I'm thankful for a bunch of shit this year.  Despite this pandemic, I picked up a new job which has been fantastic.  I got a gaming pc so I can hang out with all you lovely people again.   I used to play a few years ago, but I didn't have a pc for a bit.  Glad to be back. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Like 1

I’m thankful that CSGO has bred an amazing community since coming back only a few months ago and that we have such great support from devs/upper leadership to keep creating and improving our servers. :) 

• Executive Council

I just want to first thank all of you for posting on this thread and hope everyone had a wonderful/safe Thanksgiving holiday!

I am extremely thankful for finding this community and all of the relationships I have developed with people within HG and look forward to creating many more. HeLLsGamers is my home away from home and my family. HG is a great community and will just get better and bigger as time goes on as we age like wine! I am also extremely grateful for my company and the success that I have had and have with it. It allows me to do a lot of awesome things for HG and give back to our community which I very much enjoy doing. I and my family are all healthy which is another thing that I am grateful for during these crazy times in the world right now.

I will be posting the raffle on this thread and revealing the winner shortly so stay tuned!

• Like 6

• Benz locked this topic