Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CSGO Minigames!

Jeri :)

Hey everyone I'm very happy to finally be able to announce CSGO's newest server: Minigames

4e81uau.thumb.png.551d3361c7641805e674cfb8608ae1f0.png

Launch

The server goes live tonight at 8pm EST!

185.141.204.7:27015

Reach out to people and spread the word, we look forward to seeing you all there!

Events

In the near future we plan on hosting a month long event similar to my March Madness event in 2017 as well as doing our best to promote the server in various ways in the months to follow.

Along with this I plan on rewarding the top HG player on gameme with a steam gift card every month (I'll create a post outlining this in more detail in the near future).

Maps

Something that was a struggle with our previous iteration of CSGO Minigame's was it's map list.

We want the map list this time around to feel dynamic by rotating out underplayed maps and bringing in new ones the community brings to us.

To make this a possibility please leave map suggestion in the respective channels in the main CSGO Discord so we can test them and then possibly introduce them into the server.

Moderators

Moderator applications for the server are also open.

If you want to help keep the server populated and clean feel free to
apply!

A Special Thanks

Please go to these lovely people's profiles and thank them for all the work they've put into the server.

Sit

Uchihella

Icon

Fortis

Faze

NinjaScopes

• Like 19