Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

No Nut November

slav

As No Nut November is coming to an end, many of you are rejoicing. But are you ready for destroy dick December? This is how is goes: Nut 1 time on December first, Twice on the second, three times on the third... If you want an alternate option, just nut 16 times every day and it equals out to the 496 total nuts you would normally complete, even though it's not "officially" completing it.

If you feel the need, explain some of the changes you have been through this month, due to not nutting. Here is my story:

It was November 1st, and I hadn't even nutted yet. I was feeling stronger than ever, I ran a 2:57 mile and my vertical was 57 inches. What a joke, looking back at it now. As the week continued, my power grew. I had defeated the entire Irish Army in 12 hours, and I was moving in on my Conquest of Gaul. A few days later, after I had captured the entire Mediterranean coast, I had felt something in my head, almost as if someone was talking to me. I look around, and I see a small army of ants. It was almost as if they were speaking to me. I could hear a buzzing in my head, and I thought I could almost hear Ancient Egyptian battle cries. I thought this is enough for the day. I need to go home and rest. It was the next morning and something was already weird. This was November 15th by the way. My parents walked into my room and I was floating 6 feet above my bed. They tried everything to get me down but they couldn't. I knew why this was happening, but no one else did. As the minutes went by, more of my brain power was being utilized. I had finally figured out how to control this power, and it sufficed me for the next few hours. I had some sort of urge later that day. The urge wasn't to nut or anything, oh god no I was too far on my quest to stop now. The urge was to travel to Brazil and learn Capoiera. The next day I arrived in Brazil, and I learned the entire art and defeated the entire Dojo in just 4 minutes. A few days later, I had relaxed but I was still becoming more powerful. It was then November 24th, and things started to get strange. I was seeing sound, and hearing the colors around me. Almost like my senses had flip-flopped. I had mastered the art of shape-shifting and I was unstoppable. Fast forward to this morning, I woke up inside of a quasar. I watched as a star came to life as I gracefully levitated back down to earth. The people of Zimbabwe praised me as a god of some sort. Their witch doctor said I was a demon, so I banished him to the Nether. Hah. I also wrote this entire story with my hands and feet tied behind my back. Good luck mortals, you will need it.

• Like 10

Don't worry kiddos... Once you get past this pubescent phase of actually thinking "no nut November" is a thing, you'll realize that the true November challenge is "no shave November."

But half of you squeakers can barely manage an armpit hair, so can't wait to see how those beards turn out :)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :lol: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid B)

• Like 1

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :lol: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid B)

U better stop it before I Riggity Riggity Wreck u panko

• Like 1

Why can't I dislike posts

• Executive Council

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.

We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.

Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

• Like 4

• Executive Council

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.

We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.

Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

What I meant was:

The intent is to provide people with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking their nuts.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from October and other adjustments made to nut rewards before each nut. Among other things, we're looking at average per-person nuts on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that people have nuts that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via limited foreplay.

We appreciate the candid nutback, and the passion the community has nut forth around the current nuts here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets.

Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community nutback and nut everyone as soon and as often as we can.