Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
Diggydwarfman

When Did You First Join Zs?

So I was just messing with game tracker and I found out when I first joined the server. I'm curious about when y'all first joined ZS.

I first joined the server Dec 21,2014

• Like 2

Sometime in 2013-14. Wasn’t HG originally, old server was abandoned by the owner since the community became so vile and toxic he hated it.

I was browsing through the Multiplayer tab on GMOD, looking for the best server for each gamemode. I had some luck with TTT, Deathrun, Sandbox, Murder and Prophunt, but ZS was a bit more challenging. I cant pin point an exact date I found out this server exsisted, let alone this community but when I did I wasnt dissapointed.

Also, most of the servers (except for ZS) have closed down. Such a shame to see good servers die out.

I got gmod back in 2013 after i saw videos that got me interested. I went to the official gmod website and saw a screenshot with zombies and i was interested i got it and i didnt know how it worked so i played a bit on single player and then went to servers. The first thing i saw was zs and this was when it was the most popular game mode with thousands playing. I decided to look and i joined the most populated one which was hg and i got hooked

I first dipped my toes in it in 2014, but didn't play for about 3 years cause I forgot about it, and then, around September of 2017 I believe, I found the server, and remembered how much fun I had, and I have been playing it since.

P.S: Ive never played partypoppers, so is it any good?

I'm not actually sure when I first joined a ZS. Technically the earliest versions of Zombie-Survival I remember were pretty basic, so it must have been a long time ago. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

About 2011 ish (not sure). Only was one server back then, and you can guess what that one was xD.

I miss prop flying.

Edited by Law24

According to game tracker mine is First Seen: Aug 09, 2014 12:00 AM. These stats are for the current server IP not including when I played on HG ZS before they split the server into 2 then finally settled again on a single server. Feels like I've been playing on HG since the beginning of time You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" />

I joined around September / 2012, was back when the game-mode was pretty hyped and they had just published the new workshop for Gmod, was a real fun thing, and then i found the HG server's around 2013, and was a member for like 2014 - 2015, and now only getting back into it! supersized how long the server has stayed alive for!

Between old and new account.. I joined as back when you got a random weapon from the tiers at 5 15 25 etc kills and barricading was not as refined as it is now and grenade ammo crates were on maps

It was definitely late 2015 for me.... funny considering I don't play a single gmod game besides ZS. No idea what possessed me to launch the game that day but I'm glad I did.