Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestion: Adding In Challenges/cosmetic Shop

Modernman826

Hello, so this is just a suggestion for players and anyone out there who wants to add some quest/challenge type or ordeal. These challenges can earn you points/items/XP/rare currency boosts/consumables/etc (IF they add these in.)

For example:

-Kill 50 Zombies in a single match-

Reward: 75 Points.

-Open up Resupply 10 times in a single match-

Reward: 15 Points.

-Melee Kill 30 Zombies in a single match-

Reward: 100 Points.

-Kill 25 Humans as a Zombie total-

Reward: 25% Accuracy boost for 2 games.

Maybe add more difficult ones for more reward value. -THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLES-

Rare Currency:

These can be earned only by Hard Challenges, where you can exchange them for points/temporary boosts/items/etc.

Now, for the other suggestion, why not add a cosmetic shop for skins or characters? I know you can choose your own but why not make implant breath taking ones that cost around 50,000 points. Now i'm not sure how this would work if this does get through and there is a character picker off the bat, but this would be a little interesting. Or adding rare camo skins for each gun that cost 30,000 points or something. Again, this is JUST a suggestion. What do you think?

Edit: My bad, i meant to post this in the SUGGESTION section but i forgot to.

Edit #2: Just to be clear about the challenges, when i posts these, all of these are EXAMPLES. They all don't have to be point rewards. Make some like this or similar:

-Run 1,000 feet in a single game-

Reward: x1.25 points multiplier for 1 game.

-Kill 20 players total as a boss Zombie-

Reward: 50% speed boost for 3 waves next game.

-Spend 20,000 points total-

Reward: Bonus Crate at the start of the match of a new game.

HARDER EXAMPLES:

-Have 15 weapons in your inventory- (Includes melee weapons)

Reward: 15% Damage increase for 2 games.

-Survive as a human 10 times-

Reward: A consumable to increase your chance at something you want from a bonus crate. Can be used TWICE. (Does NOT WORK with Maximum Threat/Card Deck.)

-Do 50,000 damage worth as a human in a single game-

Reward: 30% Reload increase for 2 games.

^^^

Just other examples of something other than point rewards.

Edited by Modernman826
  • Like 1

this is an really cool and amazing suggestion

it's like some small ZS achievements that allow players to earn some extra points

this is really amazing, I just hope it is added one day into the server.....that where everyone freaks out .....

Instead of end-game rewards(points) for most kills, assists, etc., have challenges and the first to achieve the specific challenge gets the reward so it adds variety every game.

I agree with ryze

i'm starting to feel excited , I hope this get added to the game sooner or later

Instead of end-game rewards(points) for most kills, assists, etc., have challenges and the first to achieve the specific challenge gets the reward so it adds variety every game.

That is why i said "Items/boosts/etc." Not just points. Also, the idea wouldn't be bad but wouldn't be as fun in my opinion if there's only 1 challenge that the first player gets to gets the reward. Sure at first it seems kinda fun, but then it'll turn repetitive. I wouldn't want this.

Edited by Modernman826

• 2 weeks later...