Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Lot Of Suggestions (Trust Me)

Ser Aland

Hello!

Alright, small introduction. My name is Aland (Ser Aland) I have played on HG zombie survival for a long time and cade sometimes or just shoot. There's a lot of things I want to bring up to maybe help the server with a bit of issues so let's get started. I don't think a lot of these will be implanted in the game, but hey it's good to bring them up : P

Cader rank/Mods eyes

I have an idea about giving people that are seriously trusted by HG Mods+ the ability to make an application for some kind of rank that gives them the ability to votezlist people that are shitcading. They should know what shitcading is so they don't votezlist someone who is actually making a good cade. But this is also taking a huge risk, the person could also abuse this kinda power so I feel like that there should be atleast maybe 5+ Mods+ and maybe 1 Division staff to approve this but it's just a suggestion. It would also be good if the person that got the rank got some kind of "rulebook" to know what they can zlist for so they just don't zlist something they think is worth zlisting for.

Fire Headcrab

I find it annoying when you try to go headcrab and go up stairs or just through any props, it detonates as soon as it hits something, and 1 of the things it detonates by is a alpha ghoul spawn and flesh lying around, and the worst part? When it dies it also drops more flesh which makes it impossible to get in without hitting a flesh part. I think they shouldn't drop flesh so It makes it easier and I wish alpha spawns shouldn't make them detonate because it happens often that you misclick and you have to wait another 2 seconds which can be crucial in some situations.

(Sidenote) There is a lot of complains of how people think fire headcrab is really op when It will make you take 46 dmg from the fire (i think its 46) but in my opinion I think it's pretty good to have something to give zombies a chance at winning, it shouldn't always be human-sided (*cough* saltmine *cough*). Also you can relatively easy avoid headcrabs by just cading the places where they can come in from with just small props.

Zombie Drill

The gun no one uses. I feel that for being a tier 2 weapon it should be able to compete with the ender/akbar (akbar main ftw) because it has the stats of a shit gun, the tier 1 magnum could even beat it and I feel like it should be buffed so it could be more meta and you could actually have a bit more variation of making profit with.

Raygun

What happend to the raygun? I didn't really see why It got removed because I wans't that op in my opinion, Tier 5 and costed around 200 I think? It was a good weapon that you could profit with and had a nice pen so why did it get removed?

Barricade points crash

I always hate how when you crash as a zombie you lose all of your barricade points. Often the bug with the immolator and alpha ghoul spawn I crash and lose all my barricade points, and by that time if I have been lucky I usually have 8k+ barricade points and when you crash you lose it all, I wish HG will fix a system to not lose the barricade points that you can simply join back and continue.

Ammo elite on l0v0l - Suggested by Moo/Aachen

Moo and Aachen came up with the idea to have ammo elite give humans a 15 second bottomless clip and I think that also would be a good idea because of now, the ammo refills ammo when we already have infinite ammo so it has no use besides giving some free guns. I would love to see this idea be implanted ingame and maybe it should be a bit longer then 15 seconds or just have a smaller cooldown.

Shade mention

I wish there was some kind of mentions for people playing shades, because often when a person goes shade they do a great help to team but if they only block bullets and don't kill/damage props/humans they often lose their boss slot which makes me and I think other people very annoyed. I feel there should be a mention for shades so they can also earns some point for blocking bullets.

Nailing props when there is a forcefield

I'm pretty sure people haven't spoken about how the forcefield is in the way when cading. I find it extremly annoying trying to recade when there's a forcefield in the way, for those who don't know. The forcefield basically blocks the ability to nail props where it is. I wish HG would fix this so it makes cading easier and you don't have to ask the person to move the forcefield because often you have to unnail a lot of props for it to be picked up.

T6 Shotgun

This is not necessarily needed but I think this would a cool idea to add a T6 Shotgun, I know we have destructor and Wicked boomstick which could kinda classify as a T6 weapon I guess but I feel like adding a extra T6 weapon would let other people have a chance at getting one, because everytime last 10 seconds on obj everyone is just standing by a arsenal and trying to get a T6 gun and If we add another one, 2 more people would be able to get a T6 weapon and this would of course help us in hard parts in the map. The weapon should maybe be similar to a tactical shotgun but maybe with some decorations like a holo scope, a kinda battery thing like the electrohammer/Promethius pistol has. The damage, fire rate and so on is your decision, im just saying these things to awaken some other ideas you guys might have locked in your mind :)

Welp, that's all I have to say, I will gladly answer any questions regarding my suggestions, anyways have a good day/night. I will also update this a bit so be aware of new stuff popping up here :P

Thanks for reading :D

Edited by Aland
  • Like 7

Nice work! :) :) :)i only commented on this because my name is here Such inspiration!

Barricade points crash

I always hate how when you crash as a zombie you lose all of your barricade points. Often the bug with the immolator and alpha ghoul spawn I crash and lose all my barricade points, and by that time if I have been lucky I usually have 8k+ barricade points and when you crash you lose it all, I wish HG will fix a system to not lose the barricade points that you can simply join back and continue.

I'm pretty sure HG knows about this and would've find a solution by now, but it's nice to bring it up again.

The Deagle needs a huge buff, I agree. It AT LEAST needs penetration to compete with the Ricochet, which is a tier below and cheaper. A damage boost by at least, say, 5 points would be good as well.

And we badly need a Tier 5 pistol, the tier 3 pistol option shouldn't be what people stick with the entire game if they want to use pistols.

Ray Gun got removed because HST Coded it, and devs wont have anything from him lmao

Just after terrible was demoted, someone, removed 5/6 weapons for replace them by others similars weapons, idk why ...I don't think it's personal, i mean, i don't hope.

Aland, i like your ideas, but the fire headcrab was removed cuz he make lags.

https://i.imgur.com/g7FCmcu.png

Edited by Master ToF
  • Like 2

The Deagle needs a huge buff, I agree. It AT LEAST needs penetration to compete with the Ricochet, which is a tier below and cheaper. A damage boost by at least, say, 5 points would be good as well.

And we badly need a Tier 5 pistol, the tier 3 pistol option shouldn't be what people stick with the entire game if they want to use pistols.

Indeed, as of now it could just be a tier 1 gun and about adding a tier 5 pistol wouldn't be so bad. 1+

• Like 1

The reason you lose barricade points when you crash is because they are stored on the server when it's running, and not the sql database like your points are. The barricade points get deleted when a player disconnects because the server automatically removes any data associated with them to keep its memory clean. Keeping barricade points would be a simple fix if we just add them to the sql database, and reset them to 0 when the server starts (this ensures they are reset even if the server crashes).

If not this, then we could store them in some sort of array, and remove them after a certain amount of time has passed. This would be much more complicated though, and involve some timed events.

I'm not able to check to see what's going on, but that's my best informed guess.

• Like 2

The reason some of the HST weapons were replaced was because the animations didn't fit the quality of the other weapons at all. They all felt bland and stiff. I had a replacement for the Raygun but Northground rejected it and I've been looking at replacing it with the Raygun MKII

Edited by ForrestMarkX
  • Like 5