Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf Puke/doom Shotgun

Both leveled up are genuinely OP. I know Forcefields make Puke realtively useless, but even then it's likely they'll find little cracks and crevices that even FF's can't cover. Doom leveled up have the power of boomsticks but for cheaper, earlier, and with expending less ammo. Simply OP. Also, give Jug vaccination so he can't be blinded in a cycle and murdered faster than a rich man in Compton.

Nerf the puke, sure understandable since it can bring you down with 1 puke, nerf the doom? No. Every shotgun is op if you upgrade the card, the way it works is that when it says "0.45+ Dmg" is that it gives each pellet 0.45 dmg increase, so lets say 10 x 0.45 = 4.5. And then upgrade your card to lvl 4 and you have 18 + dmg which is pretty neat. So no, the doom is not op at all, also it's a tier 3 weapon which comes almost in middle of round so you don't get it too early. About giving vaccination to jug would be a nice addition since when you get blinded it's pretty much over (happend to me) so that isn't too bad of an idea.

Both leveled up are genuinely OP. I know Forcefields make Puke realtively useless, but even then it's likely they'll find little cracks and crevices that even FF's can't cover. Doom leveled up have the power of boomsticks but for cheaper, earlier, and with expending less ammo. Simply OP. Also, give Jug vaccination so he can't be blinded in a cycle and murdered faster than a rich man in Compton.

One pukepus can easily shred a forcefield.. boomstick is stronger than doom. Idk what your basing any of this on.. theres really no weapon that can hit harder than the boomstick leveled the same... the last human already got buffed to be immune to nerf knockbacks you wanna make the other bosses useless too? Na

nerf puke seriously? not the devs fault that kleiners aint repairin their forcefield or making a cade that has huge gaps or fix their bad cades that makes a bloody hopper zombie jump over it and also puke doesnt shred a forcefield that fast my maximum dmg as puke was 10 cade dmg 4 if puke would get a nerf it will still do over 70 damage

Wait doom is jacked up? I just thought it was fine... I mean 187 damage most of the time with only one shot and reload, i thought that was fine. I'm more worried about pukepus as some people literally have a lvl 3 pukepus and could instant 1 shot most people, who have 135 hp/100 hp, or some who dont even have their pukepus upgraded but can still 1 shot anyone who have 100 hp...