Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sup Homies

fweakz

Hey,

So I'm back, 5th times the charm I guess, but glad to be back. I'm 22 and currently serving in the military, I play a lot of games and drink on my time off. I'm a pretty chill guy if any of you need someone to talk to and have been through a lot, I might be young, but life has thrown its experience/lessons upon me. To all the oldies that remember me, whaddup, ya boi is back, to all the new homies, what's up, I'm Fweakz and you'll prob get to know me fairly quick, or at least hear of me. If you don't like me or have a problem with me, it either sucks to suck or we can talk it out. Before you go be a internet troll, I'll have you know that I will sh*t on you so hard your ancestors will be able to taste it. Hope to game and chill with all you, meet and make some new friends and connect with the old ones again.

Feel free to add me, play with me, and chat with me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fweakz

I am aware my profile is private, but once we are friends you can see it all except my inventory. There is a reason for this and if you are so curious and nosey to find out why, add me and ask.

Fweakz out!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...