Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Glad to Finally be a Recruit!

Shadie11

I’ve been playing on HG servers for nearly my entire tf2 career. I actually started playing on HG servers when Jailbreak Gangs was really populated. I had a blast on those servers, finding the best hiding spots, rebelling, it was a great time. Then, I learned that HG had trade minecraft servers and I thought, “Well, I gotta go see what these were all about.” And I was immeadiately hooked on Trade 3. Oh the times I’ve had, using critz to their full potential, trading, the conversations. I loved it. So, I am very happy to be an actual recruit in this clan, and I hope that my HG adventures continue to develop.

I am so happy after reading your experience with our server, and the feelings you seem to feel for the HG community as a whole. I just want to say we are happy to have you, and let me formally say, Welcome to HeLLsGamers my friend. If you ever need help you can always message me and if I am able, I will be there! congratz buddy