Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awakened Event Summary

Snowyamur

Awakened Event Summary

Ancient powers have awakened in both the living and dead. Wielding such power, how will you use your newfound strength?

Test your survival odds against the undead with your newfound powers, but be careful, as the undead have, too, grown stronger.

General Event Info

Event Calendar:

Event Host(s): Snowyamur & Talbot

Event Manager: Snowyamur

Leadership Present:

Clan Members Present:

Friends of HG Present:

• N/A

Number of Attendees

Event Feedback

Friends of HG Feedback:

• N/A

Clan Members Feedback:

• AnGeLzKinG: "no more pizza; no more pizza knife; and make the birds able to poke human eyes lol"
  • Eragon: "Some how aquire temporary Staff rank so you can control what's going done, Cuase talbot took to dam long; maybe good idea to give control to DS or events so they can take charge during their events."
  • saintblue52: "MAKE SURE THE EVENT WORKSS; i'm kidding tho tyvm for the event i appreciate u"

Leadership Feedback:

• N/A

Prizes & More

Prizes2500 ZS points were raffled off to 8 participants each.

Winners:

Videos/Screenshots:

vjaFW7C.png

vmEQBAa.jpg

Additional Info:

Event had a sluggish start due to requiring a map reload to trigger the plugin, but not much can be done about that. The plugin sort-of worked as intended, but some were complaining and whining about how some components were BS. Couldn't do much about that, either; that's how the general ZS environment is.

As for execution, this event had to be postponed on July 26, and moved to July 27 due to a miscommunication error on my part. Something like this will never happen again; it was stressful enough that I had to spend 2 hours trying to resolve this, with Misc2008 and Train lending a hand; thanks to the both of them for their assistance in this matter. Postponing my event was outright horrible because it made a day with 2 events turn into one with 3. It was a huge mess that I hope doesn't happen again, and while I planned my own events at least a month in-advance, some came up to me with event ideas that they refused to have pushed to late August, even early September, which resulted in me having to squeeze this event in at a very late time.

Honestly, hosting Gmod events proved too stressful for what I tried to pull, so from now on, I might just do simple point multiplier events, considering that's what most players want, and none of the unique stuff.

Edited by Snowyamur
Updated color coding for A Imperfect perfection's name; fixed number of attendees missing point