Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HGCE Newsletter 2019 November

Alienware

eAsuHWI.png

Welcome, HeLLsGamers!, I just wanted to take this moment to introduce myself to those who don't know me yet.

Hello, I am Alienware, Associate HGCE Director. From now on I will be writing the monthly newsletters. I have a lot of great ideas for the future of HeLLsGamers community engagement and hope to see them come to light! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me.

Thank you and enjoy the HG Newsletter!

:css: Counter-Strike: Source News

Here are some of the newest recruits who joined the community in the CS:S Division! Please feel free to give them a warm welcome if you haven't done so already.

In other CS:S news, the following recruits have been promoted to full :member: HG Member status! Congrats to them for staying loyal to the clan!

Also, congratulations to -hg- TryhardPeachy [M] on his promotion to CS:S Moderator, welcome aboard!

And finally a big congrats to [HG] hammNswiss [S] on his promotion to CS:S Divisional Staff! Go spam his profile if you haven't already :P

:gmod: Garry's Mod News:

Moving on from CS:S, say hello to some of our newest GMod recruits!

In other GMod news, the following recruits have been promoted to full :member: HG Member status! Congrats to them for staying loyal to the clan!

Finally, the following have been promoted to different positions that focus on the growth of the GMod Division:

GMod Management decided they wanted these two clan members and the people have spoked. Congrats to [HG] Jareth26 [S] & [HG] Lambssss [S]

:tf2: Team Fortress 2 News:

The newest recruits in TF2 Division are:

Please give them a warm welcome as well!

After serving a couple of months as moderators, [HG] SigBussey [S] & [HG] Quantumxyz [S] were promoted to TF2 Division Staff, Go ahead and congratulate them for their service.

That's all for division related news! We got a bit more for you down below.

A special thank you to HG | Northground

Northground has contributed greatly to HeLLsGamers by leading as Garry's Mod Division Leader and supporting the community as a committed player. Over the years, Northground has worked his way up the ranks to achieve Associate Director of Gaming DIvisions and finally made it up to the main Director of Gaming Divisions. His dedication and commitment to HeLLsGamers prove that he will forever be a reputable player within the community. Though he has retired officially, I am sure we will see him pop up on TeamSpeak from time to time, so if you see him please thank him for all his hard work.

A message from the Directors of HGCE:

We're looking for new and active staff looking to join HGCE and one of its teams.

The current teams are:

• Community Events
    • Responsible for handling all community events.
  • Community Outreach
    • Responsible for advertising anything relating to our community such as events, discounts, promotions, etc.

If you are interested then feel free to apply by clicking me. You can also view the HGCE Management List by clicking me.

Shout out to HG | ValueSensei [CEL] for helping me put the newsletter together & HG | Snowyaumur [DCL] for the great GFX art. I am already looking forward to the next newsletter which will be at the end of December. Take care and see you all next time.

• Like 11

• Executive Council

Great work on the GFX as always @Snowyamur @ValueSensei your the man! Congrats to all the new recruits and members of HeLLsGamers. If any of you need any help with anything don't hesitate to reach out to me. @Northground thank you for you work and time! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2