Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Advent Calendar - Day 21 - 25

MaTt

The Year Without Santa Claus, it's stylistic stopmotion seperates it from other Christmas movies, alongside having a memorable feel to it. Much like everyone else on this topic I also remember watching it when I was young.

One cold snowy December night, I believe it to be the 24th. I was eagerly waiting to see the sun sneak over the horizon to burst into my parents room and shout for them to open the presents they had laid out for me. I had not believe in Santa for 2 years now, because dumb kids had told be at school and my brothers back them up. While I was trying to close my eyes to hurry the night I heard a weird pounding on the roof. It was weird since it sounded like horses on my roof. I did my best job I could to try and copy those spy movies I watch on TV the other night complete with roles and peaking around corners. When I reached my living room I saw a big belly tall man eating the cookies that my mom insisted on putting out. I was not worried like I should of been a warm feeling came over me like I just met up with a long time friend. I moved closer to greet him, but my spy movies failed me and I made a noise, stupid squeaky floor. I accidentally startled him and gave him a scare. "oooh sugar cookies" he said in whisper. After condoling him that he had nothing to worry about he gave me what I always wanted for Christmas in a box, but I couldn't open it until I proved that I still had the Christmas spirit. I took his hand and with a twitch of his nose and a snap of his finger we shot up though the fireplace that appeared out of no where. I was in awe they were all there Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and the most famous reindeer of all Rudolph. After his pushing me pass all of them to the sleigh because of his tight schedule We had a lot of houses to visit, so off we go in a blink of an eye we were around the world going house to house delivering toys to all the good boys and girls. We stopped everywhere I could think of England, France, China, and even Canada. The first couple of houses were great I got to go down warm chimneys and eat great cookies. I got tired of the cookies after about 4 houses, but Santa was a cookie slay machine. I mean he slayed cookies like Thomas slays the puss. I was getting tired so I asked if we could make stop back at my house, so I could rest my eyes. Santa chuckled allowed " HO HO HO that's not how this work you are stuck with me forever just to take notes". That is the story about how I became the Secretary for HG and the reason why I hate Santa clause, that dick.

• Like 1

To be honest, Home Alone was a really good movie series. If I had to pick from one of the series, I'd choose the 2nd movie.

Gives me a fuckton of nostalgia.

Home Alone is definitely the best Christmas movie I have ever watched. :D I loved watching it when I was younger, especially with my dad and my tiny sis.

Can never forget those days... Good times. :(

second choice would be "The Polar Express" It's an ok movie but still has that Xmas feel to it. Animation kinda weirded me out though.

• Like 1

It was a particuarly mild morning for Christmas this year. It's 1946, we are still recovering from the devastating effects of the war. Christmas just isn't the same without father around since he died in Burma fighting the Germans. Mother doesn't have the same angelic enthusiasm about Christmas this year, the tree hasn't even been put up. In the distance I can hear Mr. Morris across the street waking up screaming from his daily night terrors from his time in France. I have a feeling this Christmas will be the worst one yet.

The end.

Arch Bishop came to a church I go to for a christmas play, manz leaned over to the pope and whispered "This is some good stuff, so proud of you" the pope gladly took all the credit even though he had nothing to do with the play. The next day during mass(Today) he revealed his story to everyone and all the little kids laughed in his face. He laughed too so I thought it was ok. That's my story I choose, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Yule! <3