Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Commissar Elusive

Is Pizza Time winnable?

The furthest progress I've seen the humans get to is the pizza volcano and I guess a trigger hurt happens that ends the match. Is something supposed to happen down there or did we accidentally bug the map?

Pic related when pizzatime is winning the vote.

You must login to view images.

Awards

Its a joke map made by a mapping legend. its the kind of stuff that is so surreal its funny. The map is only 1 stage long and its what. 9 minutes long?

You just need a competent enough team that doesnt touch the  deadly pizzas (which people should be very well familiar with by now), stays away from obvious traps and you have an assured win, it really isnt that hard.

Then again people still fall for the gluon trap in blackout and the barrel trap in void almost 1 year later so who am i to judge.

back to my hiding arty hole i go.

I like batshit crazy maps. This and Santa assassination are some of my favorite zombie escape maps. Turning the bloom off definitely helps with seeing the pizzamines though. 

• Haha 1

Awards

Maps like this are fun to play only for the memes. If I had to play this as an actual map that I could use for screenshots, it's terrible.

Awards

Without the admin's many handicaps; the whole human team still get killed with the many traps in the map. Sure there are a few people who are skilled but the rest are a bunch of Kleiner's, in result to the people who lived will be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of zombies.

Awards

Pizza time is very much winnable. You must stay on the pizza roller literally all the way to the end. Once you reach the mountain you have to defend the pool in the middle from zombies... then once they stop spawning you have to kill the rest. 

Also like mentioned above pp_bloom 1 in console helps alot.. and just always look where you step

Edited by Wonderland

Awards