Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Old Bill

More redeemer variant

Greetings everyone, I like the idea of redeemer variants so I thought I could suggest a few redeemer variants which I think would be cool.

• First: Detonator

Equipment:

demolition + surged + fit traits, 5 grenades and a deagle

Rarity:
Very rare

• Second: Sharpshooter

Equipment:

keyboard warrior + surged + accuracy + fit and hunter

Rarity:

Rare

• Third: Knight

Equipment:

heavy hitter + regenerative + berserker + fit + surged traits, and katana

Rarity:

Very rare

So give me your thoughts on these variants and if you think of anymore variants it would be fun to see other people ideas or if you think you can change on something in the ones i mentioned above feel free!

Edited by Old Bill
  • Like 2

Can we chew through the latest update before we add more new stuff? Also 5 nades sounds bad,  instead of a deagle id say a peashooter and 2-3 nades is more balanced.

Edited by Lady Luck
  • Like 1

Lady luck I like your point about the new update but it always takes a while to add something so I'm saying it now so it takes less, and the variant is called detonator for a reason they are just 5 grenades they will run out in no time.

I like the ideas. I can't say that 5 nade is op tho, we have limited granades anyway, it's not like you can buy a lot of them. However I think that Detonator should be rare or very rare. This makes up for the 5 nades, as well as due to the rarity, we won't see alot of redeemers having it.

Edited by Hugin&Munin

TheDarkDevil, I still dont see that a reason to make it too op i mean it really depends on the cade, the bosses themselves, the intense of the moment, and on the redeemers themselves. I mean you can get the demo trait and buy all the grenades then erase all the bosses every wave if they are stupid and you are too good but still not a reason to remove the demo trait or call it op. Let us also not forget that zombies win most of the times anyways whether there are redeemers or not, however it is a fair point that you are complaining about and it does seem like a powerful set so i think making it rarer might be the thing that will satisfy everyone.

• Like 1

Few thoughts:

Detonator

Having the Demolition perk plus 5 grenades is slightly overpowered for a redeem variant. Maybe having at least 2 grenades will do, but not 5. That's too much; not many people even purchase or use that many unless the intention was to profit.

Sharpshooter

Sounds fine to me.

Knight

Having the Zweihander sounds more appropriate than the Katana for this redeem variant title. Also, the Zweihander would make a much better choice when combined with Berserker and Heavy Hitter.

However, as @Lady Luck pointed out:

Can we chew through the latest update before we add more new stuff?

I'd say this is the priority right now. We should refrain from suggesting or adding new things until the latest update works well and things are functional and back to normal, or we risk scope creep.

• Like 1

as powerful as the Detonator can be, it still wont be enough to stop the continuous hordes of zombies of winning and that's why it is rare, and about the Zweihander that does fit the Knight more

• Like 1