Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Legion of the Dead Event Summary

Snowyamur

Legion of the Dead Event Summary

With the Shackles broken, the mightiest of the dead have risen to claim their rightful place in the barren landscapes of the apocalypse! Will you join in the chaos, or fight back?

General Event Info

Event Calendar:

Event Host(s): Snowyamur

Event Manager: Snowyamur

Leadership Present:

Clan Members Present:

Friends of HG Present:

• N/A

Number of Attendees

Event Feedback

Friends of HG Feedback:

• N/A

Clan Members Feedback:

• MrRustles - "it was cool -Legion of dead"
  • Timothy J. Burthstein - "wasnt a disaster like i expected, was actually fun"
  • A Imperfect perfection - "shade is a little much on wave 3; maybe nerf shade or give weapons more pen; its an hour long team force boss; pretty fun"

Leadership Feedback:

• N/A

Prizes & More

Prizes: 3000 ZS points were raffled off to 5 participants:

Videos/Screenshots:

20190907152954_1.thumb.jpg.4d4134597c5499b5c95ae12fc2e11676.jpg

LegionoftheDead_TS3_gate3.thumb.png.af34e68302c1d690adbc5878bc1ee937.png

Additional Info:

One of the most important parts of the event was missing, based on what I saw and according to many players. I'm a bit frustrated by that because I said everything in the Arsenal Crate was supposed to be 50% off, but only the guns were. Next time, I'm going to be more firm about what I want for my events because this made the entire event miserable for the humans in-terms of trying to make decent point profit.

As for the event itself, I received lots of mixed criticism, some of which were just hate-mail against me, which I will take constructively to improve on future events I make for the Zombie Survival server + game mode. Otherwise, the event went well, and the core mechanic of the event was working, but still, it wasn't as complete as I intended it to be.

Unfortunately, the general ZS population still misses the point that not all my events, including this one, are, ironically, about the points; but for the fun and difference in flavor of the game itself. People kept saying in chat to make it 2x or 3x points during the event, then everyone will like it, which I took with grains of salt considering by "everyone," these players meant themselves. My goal with events is to be unique and different most of the time and to not recycle point multiplier events, but it seems that might have to change a bit.

There's definitely a lot to take away from this, balancing between point-multiplier vs. unique events on top of making sure both teams can profit fairly.

Edited by Snowyamur
Got rid of the "Summary" tag
  • Like 3