Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf The Ghouls Slow.

Ser Aland

I literally can't stand the slow that the ghoul can do, I wish they would nerf it so It's possible to even escape from the ghoul. Because as of now, if you get hit by a ghoul, its over. Nothing to do. Your screen does a 180 spin for each hit, you get slowed so your speed goes to 0, and it's just absurd on how over powered the ghoul is for being a tier 1 zombie. I wish that the slow would be nerfed so it's atleast possible to escape from it but not remove it.

• Like 3

Been asking for this for what seems like an eternity, its no use its never gonna get reverted back to a normal balanced state.

Instead what you can do is get a level 8+ glock, keep your distance and if it gets close or its some asshole bhopping towards you at the speed of sound pray that its broken hitbox allows you to get your damage in before it kills you and if it gets too bad you can also spam your emergency tomahawks/ claymores when ghouls get close. :)

(yes the ghoul hitbox is broken too as if it wasnt bad enough so half the time you'll be doing a third of your damage even if you shoot the upper body or headshot lol)

Also for those wondering once hit you cannot outrun a ghoul no matter if you have both speed traits, both speed traits and holding a knife or whatever combination you can come up with. one time i even used a certain exploit that doubles your speed and even then i still couldnt escape.