Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Are Your Obsessions?

Alienware

As nerds (I assume I can call everyone here that), we all have something we get nerdy about. Some of us are obsessed with anime, some of us spend thousands on Warhammer figurines, some of us go nuts for the MCU. I personally have been totally immersed in Star Trek since birth, spend way too much on Magic: The Gathering, and take pro wrestling far too seriously. So (just for something lighthearted), what about Y'all?

• Like 2

Weird abstract art that presume to have no meaning. There are a couple of websites I follow that expressed this art, one of them is in my steam bio, another that I post on is called trxsh gang. It like a new style of art and it awesome to just look through it all and listen to music or make your own.

• Like 1

I am obsessed with buying and wearing polo shirts, especially those more expensive ones that go with my figure and that have a neat texture added to them :)

Cool! Any brands in particular?

I never heard of these other brands before but I am a big fan of Lacoste! I have 8 Lacoste polo shirts, 5 Lacoste t-shirts, Lacoste flip flops, 2 Lacoste hats, 1 Lacoste hoodie, and 3 long sleeve shirts. The polos are expensive; they sell for an average price of 150$. The t-shirts are cheaper and very nice as well, they sell for about 60-80$. My flip flops cost me 60$, the hat 80$. I bought 1 long sleeve in Mexico for 200$. The high quality of these shirts is totally worth the extra buck, cheer up you can always order some Lacoste online ;)