Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf/Remove Starved zombie

Roberazo

I guess its pretty op with fury and blood loss, but I dont think alot of players know how to buy stuff regularly from the blood crate or even know how, same for selecting this class. So already only a select few individuals will use it. Another thing is that even without it there would still be fast/nerf/butcher/devo, so I dont think a removal is needed, but a nerf that will decrease the amount of bleed damage maybe or damage in general or even speed.

Because I suggested it, I might aswell suggest how to nerf it kek.

Seeing how it plays now, I would reduce the health and base melee damage by alot, it deals bleed damage ontop of normal Fast Zombie damage, so having that attribute stand out more sounds good. And given its name + appearance, having it possess low health will make it a easy to kill, but if it gets any hits on a human that's where the Starved Zombie wins out.

The bleed is also broken... you dont bleed out like any normal bleeidng dmg its instant Fast zombie is already enough get rid of this variant all u need to take down a boom stick is just 2 fasties or 3 its simple I mean its just stupid i already struggle to kill 1 of these fuckers with a boom stick cause they can easily dodge em by strafe jumps even fast zombies

Edited by TheDarkDevilRo3

Removing the bleed effect make this zombie no different than Fast Zombie so it means remove this variant altogether.

My Nerf Suggestion v2

We could lessen its HP just i suggested,  bleed stack should not exceed 10 seconds max, and initial movement speed is -50% and they have to continuously move for small seconds in order to regain normal Fast Zombie speed and it resets when you stopped moving; or

They move much more slower when holding left click than a regular Fastie holding left click like -40% slower So when they hit you once, you can run off their range with ease without needing to use your Boomstick, unless your HP is below 30 HP Threshold

Edited by Smecklingdorf
  • Like 1

I havent been playing much zombie survival recently but just tested this class and i see absolutely no reason for it to be in the game whatsoever. Running has always been a vital part of zs which i guess sadly has been phased out the last couple of years due to inconsiderate updates making it basically dead at this point due to how hard it is. You already had to be pretty skilled to stay outside past wave 2 and you were most likely dead if zombies decided to go for you. I dont know why this was added but its pretty much a death sentence for running and removes much of the variety zs once had which i find quite regrettable.

• Like 2