Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Ze

McLovin

Ze has been around for a while in the ZS Server. Some enjoy but most people do not. Server population drops at least 20-40 people leave the server and wait to rejoin until the map is over with. I understand that ze is an easy way to earn points for the newbies, yet it consumes most of the time when it come to playing. One Ze map has 9 rounds! That is way too long and is very boring for those who just want to move onto the next map.

If removing Ze maps is too hard then at least fix the vote percentage! Its way too high of a percentage or go back to the old system to where you can vote for maps by typing it out like "Votemap 92". I'm saying this because it could help better the server and bring more users into it.

• Like 4

Server population drops at least 20-40 people leave the server and wait to rejoin until the map is over with.

Its not because of ze, its because of the regular issue that makes people crash on map load, happens with obj too. also doesnt help that most ze/obj maps are over 150+ mb which leads to a lot of people disconnecting or joining late because they take ages to download the map.

also ze is fine. its good for pointwhoring and it has some challenges to it and its a fun distraction every now and again.

it could certainly be improved but i dont think it should be removed.

Edited by EngineTrap

Its not because of ze, its because of the regular issue that makes people crash on map load, happens with obj too. also doesnt help that most ze/obj maps are over 150+ mb which leads to a lot of people disconnecting or joining late because they take ages to download the map.

also ze is fine. its good for pointwhoring and it has some challenges to it and its a fun distraction every now and again.

it could certainly be improved but i dont think it should be removed.

I agree with this statement, and will add, instead of completely removing the said game mode, find a way to balance it, change some stuff, experiment ya lazy ass

ZE shouldn't necessarily be removed from the server, there is no problem when server drops to 20-40 people since they get disabled till the server pop is around 50+.

but for the love of god please remove pharmacy it is a shit map all-in-all or at least make the minimum requirement around 45+

• 3 weeks later...

ZE is bad and boring, lol. But it's good for points, so I'd say keep it. Reduce the amount of rounds. The most you can hope for is that people come to realize how shit ZE is and stop voting it unless it's 1.5 or DP, but I don't think it should be removed. I would love to see Mako removed though, shit map.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ZE adds a breath of fresh air after playing 10 maps of hiding in a cade then dying to a ticklemare with ruin or whatever. Also adds a chance for new players to get points and in my opinion, is very fun. Most of the time we die after playing the map 2-3 times. Rarely, we go on after that point, like the end of santa or going through fapescape. And you might say being a zombie is boring and terrible, but not everyone can have their way, and its relatively easy to kill some AFKs or get some people on low HP to redeem.