Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Supply Crate From 20%+ Winrates

Laces115

Why is this even a thing? When humans win that much on a map you're handing out free points and making everything miserable for the zombies.

Do I even need to explain why this is moronic?

Supply crates were introduced mainly to encourage players to barricade in different spots so we dont play the same exact game every time we play a map. I think it has worked but would be nice if we had an easier way to update with new locations. It also works to focus humans efforts instead of running around like headless chickens for the first wave. And winning a large amount of points after a game has no effect on the current game.
  • Like 2

Supply crates were introduced mainly to encourage players to barricade in different spots so we dont play the same exact game every time we play a map. I think it has worked but would be nice if we had an easier way to update with new locations. It also works to focus humans efforts instead of running around like headless chickens for the first wave. And winning a large amount of points after a game has no effect on the current game.

-1 as in like i dont like the idea. And the quote is exfros reason why if yall didnt know or nvm im a tatertot

Edited by Destroy

How will humans even survive without arsenal or supply crates? And besides depending on how the humans play out, if no barricade at start then zombies can just steamroll the entire team with weak beginning guns or melee. Imo

Removing Supply crates isnt gonna affect the humans winning. Maps that have 20%+ winrate are unbalanced by nature. Only way to fix that is by balancing the map out.

Besides like Exfro said, supply crates were introduced as a way to focus humans on a single varied spot, that way they can choose to either defend said spot or cade a better spot with the sacrifice that wave 5 zombies will be unlocked if the crate is destroyed.

I'm pretty sure the dev added an supply crate to introduce a new gameplay

Supply crate are spawn randomly on every maps of ZS , whether is shitty spot or not

Supply crate help to balance the game , with advantages and disadvantages ( example giving points if the crate is not destroyed and survive for 6 waves )

Removing it will result in the game being boring

players will always use the same cading spot ....and it' boring to be honest if it is being removed

so sorry but it's an -1

• 2 weeks later...

What? you know the minimum amount is 25 points a map. i disagree with this post but your feedback makes no sense

Yes, but Dark has a point. What is the point of spending 500 to get 25 back? The supply makes it better, because then you get more profit, and its worth all the guns you are buying.

However, Box snake also would have a good point, as people will just Z main if the supp is in a shitty spot, and not cade, so a way to balance it would be to put it in new places, to get used to it. however, as the devs have alot on their plate right now, with the whole database issue. I think it should stay, but different spots. Sometimes it glitches, so make it not spawn in walls. I am no coding expert but as far as I know, it should be feasible.

• Like 1